Old August 5th 08, 12:32 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Default R.I.P Usenet: 1980-2008 by Sascha Segan of PC Magazine 07.31.08

On Aug 4, 11:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...] Oh, I understand. *I just won't contribute to your vice. *I wont do

for you what you are unwilling to even consider doing for yourself.
I abhor laziness. *It is a repugnant trait, but one that suits you.

You are a busy body stalker. It is why you have wasted your life on nonsense
and trivia - like computers. It would be better if you were more slothful..
Then you might find some time for the truly important things in life - like
contemplating your navel. Apparently you did not learn a thing from your
Jesuit professors at Loyola.

I did not need a Jesuit education to learn that you would be a
complete idiot if you didn't have a few screws missing. Stalker ... I
am merely to you what your are to Tom Sherman. Welcome to your own
self-engendered nightmare.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka