Old October 12th 16, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Seasons changing?

Disregard previous message. And why did it send when I hit the shift
key?

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 13:16:38 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Picking up pills again. I think this time it will stick.

Dressing, I selected a long-sleeved T-ahirt to wear under my jersey,
picked up my "taxicab" (merchant's name for the color) jersey. Hmm
. . . this is sleazy-thin and I don't like the way the wrists puff.
And it looks as though I washed it after the last time I wore it. I
moved it from current shirts to the section marked "summer" and put on
my double-knit spring/autumn jersey. (I derive much amusement from
changing from long summer sleeves to above-the-elbow sleeves when the
weather turns cool.

Thumb-tested my tires -- the back one is