Old May 29th 04, 07:14 PM
Roger Zoul

Default A not so great biking day.....(kinda long)

::: Comments on how to avoid any more spills
::
:: Honest - in a short space of time, clipping in and out will become
:: second nature. Really. In the meantime you just have to
:: *concentrate* on unclipping anytime you think there's a remote
:: possibility you have to stop. If you are cycling with another - get
:: the other person to say "Unclip!" to you as you approach a situation
:: where you may need to unclip - worked for me - I had husband and son
:: shouting "UNCLIP!!" at me for a good while. Definitely made me feel
:: like an idiot, but it worked at drilling into me the need to unclip
:: *before* stopping :-)
::
:: Cheers, helen s

Good idea, Helen. Thanks.