Old August 27th 05, 12:14 AM
Brian Wax

Default A Car hit me!

STOP!!!

Get a lawyer right away. The insurer is trying to bail on you. You are
entitled to a bike, pain and suffering, lost wages, medical expenses etc. I
was hit a couple of years ago and ended up in the hospital.

Your situation may not be as bad. However, get checked out and get a lawyer
to represent you. You can be fair minded or you can decide to sign the
release for a few thousand dollars.

--
"Say nothing of my religion. It is known to God and myself alone.
Its evidence before the world is to be sought in my life:

Thomas Jefferson
"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yep. I mentioned possible nerve damage and I wasn't kidding. My right
hand is just plain numb.

The police charge the driver with running a stop sign. It's unlikely
they can make that into my fault.

Thanks!