Old September 11th 05, 12:30 PM
Laz

Default World's Fastest Production Bike Terrorizes

Sept 11, Terrorizes ????
Very poor taste. Who's the responsible ****head ?
Some people would walk over their dead mother just to sell you something,
looks like reynoldweldlabs.com is among those. I'll remember the name just
to ensure I never buy anything from them.

Laz

"Cycle America" wrote in message
To see pictures of the bike below, go to :
http://www.bikeroute.com/Recumbents/...es/000089.html

53 year old George Reynolds us blowing off the Cat 1 and 2 road bikes
again. In the Boston area on Saturday 8/24/05, he and his 190 pound
frame powered the rolling (10-12% grades), ten mile Charlie Baker Time
Trial (official
http://northeastbicycleclub.org/home...lts-08242005-c
lub-championship-2results) at an average speed of 28.34 miles an hour.
Hitting speeds well in excess of 40 mile an hour on the flats, he did
all of this on the recumbent bicycle his company, Reynolds Weld Lab,
manufactures for sale!. Called a Z-Bone, the bike features a nose cone
fairing, a tail fairing, rear suspension, a carbon fiber seat and two
700 x 28 wheelsets..

Learn more about it at: http://reynoldsweldlabs.com

--
54% of New York City households do not own cars

M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms
Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor
Can You Change it with Love?
N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y