Old September 11th 05, 05:54 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

Default World's Fastest Production Bike Terrorizes

On 09/11/2005 09:09 AM, in article ,
"Bill Sornson" wrote:

Ernst Noch wrote:
Laz wrote:
Sept 11, Terrorizes ????
Very poor taste. Who's the responsible ****head ?
Some people would walk over their dead mother just to sell you
something, looks like reynoldweldlabs.com is among those. I'll
remember the name just to ensure I never buy anything from them.

Laz

How do you know this Spam is endorsed by that company?

Sure looks like a "press release" piece to me. Did you click on the link?
"September 11" is pretty prominent, along with that unfortunate "headline".
Coincidence? Or just really, really bad taste?

And Martin Krieg, aka " is a notoriously virulent
recumbent promoter and upright basher.

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com