Old September 12th 05, 12:08 AM
Bill Sornson

Default World's Fastest Production Bike Terrorizes

Bob wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Ernst Noch wrote:
Laz wrote:
Sept 11, Terrorizes ????
Very poor taste. Who's the responsible ****head ?
Some people would walk over their dead mother just to sell you
something, looks like reynoldweldlabs.com is among those. I'll
remember the name just to ensure I never buy anything from them.

Laz

How do you know this Spam is endorsed by that company?

Sure looks like a "press release" piece to me. Did you click on the
link? "September 11" is pretty prominent, along with that
unfortunate "headline". Coincidence? Or just really, really bad
taste?

In fairness to reynoldsweldlabs, the *company* website doesn't have
September 11 anywhere on it. You've confused M. Krieg's link with
theirs. All the trash he posts sounds like a press release because he
writes it that way. He thinks he's running a media empire. It's part
of his delusional world.

You're right; I worded that poorly. It's "Recumbent News" or whatever it is
that showed bad taste. Thanks for the clarification.

Bill S.