Old September 19th 05, 09:56 AM
unicus

Default Salt Lake City lawyer commutes by unicycle

john_childs wrote:
*I was lucky and managed to catch a local news recast of a SLC
newscast about a lawyer in Salt Lake City who commutes to work by
unicycle.*

Nice little clip – I like the bit about the ticket for riding on the
sidewalk
*Video is in WM9 format and is 16 MB. My apologies for the WM9 format
video but it was the only way I could make the video small enough to
upload while still keeping the quality. Gilby's been messing with the
gallery again and it's not letting me upload things bigger than about
16 MB.*

I noticed the 16MB or so limits the other day too. As for WM9 it's the
MPEG4 variant I dislike (something to do with propriety and M$) and now
I mainly encode to an AVI MPEG4 profile that’s compatible with most
standalone players so I can burn them to disc if I want.

--
unicus - I need to change this

'Photos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Photos-from-unicus)
'Videos' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/unicus)