Old August 4th 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default Lightweight ISIS cranks with some Q factor?

Yeah, I was thinking about those as well, but I wonder if there are any
other options. Does anyone know if the Q factor is the same on the
Onza tensiles as the moments? UDC just says "medium Q factor" for them
and not a measurement.

It seems like the difference in 137mm moments and 140mm onza tensiles
is about 200g, which is significant. I will need to do some
experimentation with crank length. I know that Chuck and Corbin seem
to like 150mm cranks with their geared 36s, but 140s might be more my
style.

I might just start out with my dual drilled 125/150s that I already
have and then try out the 140mm onzas and see the speed difference.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland