Old November 27th 04, 01:19 AM
Slacker

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 00:22:55 GMT, B i l l S o r n s o n =

wrote:

Shane Maven wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message
Shane Maven wrote:
"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote in message=

Someone on my local ride list posted a link to a short film showin=

guys overtly stealing THEIR OWN bikes in NYC, and no one questione=

them. (One guy at end even helps!) They used hack saws, cable
cutters, even a friggin' TORCH, and the police vehicle drove right=

by...

Wow...crazy...don't leave us in suspense...do you have the link for=

us? I wanna see that vid!

Sorry, I deleted it. Will Google later after my post-62.5-miler
power nap.

Thanks!

OK, here ya go: =

http://www.fnordsystems.com/~eric/vi...thiefsmall.mov

Lol .... I was going to say it's not surprising on the streets of NY, bu=
t =

the truth be told, I could probably get away with the same here in in L.=
A.

Oh yeah, that's right I did get away with breaking into a gas station =

(many years ago) in the middle of the night. A police car even pulled in=
to =

the parking lot to ask my what I was doing. After a 15 minute =

conversation, with tools, oil and radiator hoses from the gas station =

sprawled all over the ground, the police officers wished me luck and dro=
ve =

off :-)
-- =

Slacker