Old February 14th 20, 05:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default OT. Anything BICYCLING related going on here? LOL

On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 5:15:52 PM UTC-5, Tim McNamara wrote:

29 years later I bought a Suberu Impreza. Silly name, but the AWD in
that vehicle is light years ahead of the Bronco II's crude 4WD (with
manually locking hubs). The brakes are the best I have ever had in any
car. But it still doesn't stop better or turn better on ice.

A few winters ago, a guy I know was visiting our area from Florida.
(I can't really explained that.) He phoned me saying something
was wrong with his brakes. "When I put them on, I'm feeling this
weird vibration or pulsing in the brake pedal!!"

I asked if the street was covered with snow. He said it was. I said
"That's just your anti-skid system working. It pulses the brakes."

He said "But I've never felt that before!" I said "Dude, you live in
Florida!"

- Frank Krygowski