Old February 14th 20, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default OT. Anything BICYCLING related going on here? LOL

On Thursday, February 13, 2020 at 5:11:00 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:

Or, that may not be your problem at all. Replacing both
batteries is often the solution, especially if they measure
below spec. A new CR2032 should show 3.25~3.3V.

I changed the battery today. The old one measured 3.1 Volts, which I'd have thought was close enough, but I changed it anyway.

We'll see - but the weather won't encourage testing for a while.

- Frank Krygowski