Old June 28th 04, 12:22 AM
trg

Default Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer

TritonRider wrote:
From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...un04/jun28news
This is pure, world class bovine made growth drug in my opinion.

And I quote!
"According to Godefroot, the decision was made in light of Evans'
injury-plagued season last year, notably his three collarbone
fractures. Leaving Evans out of the Tour was evidently a decision for
Evans' own good.

"Evans is a strong climber," Godefroot commented on the team's
website. "He would of course be very important to us had we selected
him, but we are protecting Cadel by not including him in our line up
for the Tour. Last year Cadel had three serious crashes, breaking his
collarbone each time.

"The first week of the Tour is going to be very hectic, therefore,
the risk is too great that Cadel might crash and be forced out of the
Tour through injury," Godefroot explained.

We'll keep him out of the Tour, especially where Jan desperately
needs helpers of his type, because he might crash. They are worried
about his performing in what races after this?
This **** could've come from Michael Moore.
Bill C

Michael Moore is no longer head of the WTO, but I like the way you think.