Old February 10th 15, 01:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default opposed piston engines as opposed to horizontally opposed "boxer" engines.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 10:12:44 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
Here we go again with the resident ignorant morons claiming knowledge they do not, and cannot possibly, have because it is held by a strictly limited class of persons.

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:00:17 AM UTC, Blue Heeler wrote:

It's been a while since I saw a Porsche engine pulled down, but I seem
to recall that they are accurately described as a 180 degree V engine.
They are no at "boxer"

Crap. You're an ignoramus and a liar. The only Porsche "180 degree V engine" is the 12 cylinder in the 917, to correct your ignorance, and you have never in your life seen a Porsche 917 engine "pulled down", to call you on your lie.

Stop pretending about stuff you don't know **** about, sonny.

Andre Jute

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...209-story.html