Old May 15th 15, 07:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle,aus.legal
Stuart Longland

Default Talkback one eyed lunatics

On 14/05/15 16:01, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Thu, 14 May 2015 15:22:20 +1000
F Murtz wrote:
Duncan Gay because "they are going to say no to everything".
His idea is registration of rider not bicycle with mandated fluoro
jackets with number on the back.

Going to be fun seeing that when I'm riding my recumbent.

Do the vests fit over the top of a backpack? Lots of cyclists ride with
those.

How much for the kids then? Family discount?

Indeed. Also can I have two in case one is in the wash? Or do we just
have to make do with one? (Ohh pheww!)