Old October 17th 13, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Custom optics..

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:57:47 PM UTC+1, Radey Shouman wrote:
Andre Jute writes:

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 1:21:05 AM UTC+1, Radey Shouman wrote:

Which is how we appreciate Andre. He does for personality disorders what

J.M.W. Turner did for sunsets.

Why, thank you, Radey. As a psychologist by training who has recently

returned to an old love, painting, I truly appreciate that encomium.

I fear I have been misunderstood. Turner's paintings do not *describe*

sunsets, they very nearly *are* sunsets. Likewise your positings.

--

Of course you are misunderstood, Radey. It's your destiny. You've probably done something dire to deserve it.

Andre Jute