Old June 1st 20, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

Default So much fr a growth in bicycle riding from the pandemic.

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 00:46:22 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

On Sun, 31 May 2020 12:15:56 +0700, John B. wrote:

On Sun, 31 May 2020 03:36:43 -0000 (UTC), news18
wrote:

As I said, it is your attitude that is the problem and your inability is
clearly demonstrated above.

Right, my attitude.That strange belief that what is mine is mine to do
with as I wish.

no problem there, but by the same reasoning,

While you, being the superior individual that you so obviously are,
have the God given right to tell others what they should do with their
property.

Unlike you I didn't tell anyone, but may a suggestion for what I see as
more desireable for the advancement of "bums on bicyce seats"

Your arrogance is positively amazing.

Yes, I have the same rights to my opinion as they do to their decision on
disposal. Given that Uber is just another greedy coporate parasite, I
have no shame in my opinion. You really should get over it.

Greedy coporate parasite? You mean sort of like, oh say, Wesfarmers in
Perth, that employ 217,000 Australians? Or maybe Woolworths Group that
employ 201,522 ?

Without all those "greedy coporate parasites" there would't be any
jobs.
--
cheers,

John B.