Old April 21st 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Mike Jacoubowsky

Default Your thoughts on MUSIC (speakers) on an organized ride?

| Definitely rude and inconsiderate. Once went on a mtb ride with a guy who
| had speakers in his Camelbak, playing the same Led Zeppelin song over and
| over and over. I and a few others wanted to kill him.

The Song Remains the Same

Oh, wait, that's a soundtrack to a movie. Oh well...

(More seriously, I would find it pretty annoying and good reason to put some
distance between myself and the music. I don't look forward to cell phones
on planes either.)

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com