Old February 22nd 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adammasters

Default Southeastern US trails good for MUni

I've been working with the Mtn. Sport Festival and they are going to
host a unicycle trials demo Saturday afternoon, May 5th. That morning
there will be a downhill MUni race on a trail called Kitsuma, in Black
Mountain, just east of Asheville. I'll have a website up soon with
info, etc. This will be the first annual Muni fest here in the
Southeast, Asheville is an ideal location. We'll have group rides
Friday and Sunday, (and thursday and monday for those who want to stay
extra), with the competition/trials demo on Saturday. The Mtn. Sport
festival is very excited to host a unicycle event; so it's up to us to
make it happen. Once I have the web page up I'll post a link. Any
questions, email me.

or post a reply.

--
adammasters