Old February 18th 11, 05:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Bugger :(

On 18/02/2011 6:51 PM, Rob wrote:
On 18/02/2011 3:20 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 18/02/2011 7:09 AM, Moike wrote:
Geoff Lock wrote:
On 17/02/2011 6:29 AM, John Henderson wrote:
Moike wrote:

I must have very insensitive skin and hairs And forget the jokes
about the callouses
I think it only works once you've sensitised your skin by waxing and
wearing Lycra.

Until then, you could carry a collapsible bucket in your backpack.

Moike

Ducks and runs

ROFLMAO!!! )))) My therapist says I should not be talking about Lycra
no more ))))

You may still be able to tie knot in one leg of those Lycra pants of
yours and use that as a bucket.

Pls don't tell me how I am suppose to fill it with water )