Old June 30th 03, 07:27 AM
Russell Kanning

Default I finally got my Rhoades Car fixed so I can tell you guys how it rides

(Gary Herbst) wrote in message
Just saw my first Rhoades car Sat. the 28 in Columbus, OH at the Comm.
Fest. Really neat. It was a 4 person with more chain and gears than I
have ever seen. It was being riden by a family very slowly on flat
land. Looked like fun.
GBENTH

The 4 person would be neat, but I don't think I would use it
much. The rear passengers don't pedal either It would be very slow
going uphill.
Yea, my bike has 36 gears so it does look a little crazy.
I had 5 kids and a dog on the cycle today, with other kids
shooting us with water hoses. You should see us skid to a stop on wet
pavement and kids hanging on for dear life.
Russell