Old September 30th 04, 02:45 AM
hippy

Default If I hit someone will I get sued

"dave" wrote in message
hippy said:
On a vaguely related note.. what's with people using
the Hawthorn velodrome to walk and run on?
I mean, isn't there enough frickin' footpath, shared
path and road out there for people to use?!?! No,
these fools have to wander around on a velodrome!

And my favorite is when they take junior out and teach the little tyke
how to ride... On a velodrome. He aint safe on a bike path so lets
take him to the velodrome.. For ****s sake. They usually have a 4WD
parked in the carpark.

This morning there was: woman walking across drome
because she didn't want to put her feet on the grass or
didn't see the footpath?! There were two kids, one of
which had a tendancy to swerve up and down the
track (wouldn't expect anything less) and two roadies
got into a 4wd after their session.
Come on guys, if you are going to "train" you don't
need to drive your flippin' car there..
So, dave, you summed it up pretty nicely :-)

hippy