Old December 1st 19, 09:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Fundraiser launched for cyclist who was pushed from his bike intoparked cars

On Sunday, December 1, 2019 at 9:26:31 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

“We are desperate to catch these scumbags so this doesn’t happen to anyone else and maybe we can get some justice for Luke.

Read more at https://www.cyclingweekly.com/news/l...JyGWQWCeJDM.99

More proof pedestrians should wear registration numbers and have compulsory fridge freezer insurance.

When I was knocked off my bike by a driver in 2010, I got £5000 injury compensation after he broke my collarbone. Plus, I was on sick for 3 weeks..