Old February 7th 05, 08:00 AM
GPLama

Default user error.

Marx SS wrote:
Can a cropper this morning on the way into work.
Commuting on my old Apollo MTB with a Single speed convert (DMR chain
tensioner) I was heading east up at the top end of Flinders St towards

Arh thats some bad luck... two Apollo MTB stack stories within one week
in here!.. I'm removing the Apollo decals from my MTB tonight, the
bike has had so many things break/replaced that its time to stop the
free advertising they get.

Anyone else riding an Apollo MTB, be warned. things happen in threes!
And stay away from trees just in case fate decides to play an evil
spelling trick..

cheers,
GPL