Old January 3rd 09, 07:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

Default kh crank problems need help asap

See this is such bull****, there's some kind of malfunction with the
moment cranks. I had the same problem as you, the pedals wouldn't go on
suddenly. I wrote unicycle.com and they said they don't have the inserts
so you have to buy a brand new set of cranks. This kind of ****ed me off
considering they didn't care about the fact that their products are
malfunctioning, and basically told me it's my problem, now give them
more money so I can buy a new set.

There's been alot of other threads lately complaining of the same
problem, and I think it should be looked into.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/

gabetheunicycleman wrote:
just a quick question for girl unicyclists, as guys we get nutted, do
you ever get clitted.?