Old January 16th 18, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:20:18 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Stand in the middle of the road, I'll cycle into you and see how little
harm I do to you.
Then I'll drive into you and.... nevermind you won't be alive.

So, for how long have you been out of the loony bin, you abnormal endlessly
driveling idiot?

Go take a course in basic physics. Hint - kinetic energy, momentum....

ANSWER the question when a human stoops down to ask you something, you
disgusting filthy ******!

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mathematics":