Old August 20th 18, 09:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Flat repair

On 8/20/2018 8:03 AM, wrote:

snip

I posted three or four messages yesterday about SMS's ridiculous postings. I got emails saying that my messages weren't posted. I found that interesting since I didn't cuss him out or anything

I didn't like your posts and since I alone decide which Usenet posts get
onto rec.bicycles.tech, I did not allow the posts to go through. It's
one of the benefits of being the moderator. Oh wait, this is not a
moderated group. Anyone can post whatever they want. Never mind.