Old October 18th 14, 01:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Tail Lights with 180 Degree Visibility that mount to the rack mountlike dynamo tail lights?

Tail lights with side pointing LEDs used to be pretty common but they
seem to have disappeared.

Now that my new rack has a very good mount for a tail light I was
looking for something similar to the old CatEye TL=LD1100 which had six
rear facing LEDs and four side facing LEDs. Still on they web site at
http://www.cateye.com/en/products/detail/TL-LD1100/ but apparently
discontinued.

I tried ordering from Amazon and we'll see if the store really has them
since they quoted 14-21 days delivery.