Old October 18th 14, 04:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Tail Lights with 180 Degree Visibility that mount to the rack mount like dynamo tail lights?

On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 18:28:15 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

I have the Line Plus and have stopped using the Cateye Cateye
TL-LD1100 because it is no longer the best rear lamp.

http://www.bumm.de/produkte/dynamo-ruecklicht/toplight-line-plus.html
Nice tail light, but I don't see any side lighting in the photos. I
think Stephen and I want something with side lights as in 180 degree
visibility.

Andre Jute
Illuminati

One must suffer before enlightenment. If you've ever used a
departement store bicyle light, you already know suffering.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D