Old January 5th 04, 02:47 AM
AccordNSX

Default unicycle = chick magnet

i would like to bring up the point again that unicycle = chick magnet.
I was in downtown Orlando last night riding with my brother and his
friend Joey, both on P2s. I recieved very minimal negative comments
while riding due to the fact that I was with two trials guys on bikes.
We covered a good amount of distance during the evening and had a blast.
A good portion of our ride was near Orange Av. and Church St., where the
majority of the clubs are located downtown. I stopped outside of one
place to talk to a bartender named Jessica who worked at a bar that I
use to frequent. At that point we were walking the bikes and uni due to
foot traffic. She wanted to see me ride it so I busted out a few moes...
when I finished a guy approached me and asked if he could have a go. He
said that he made a bet with his friend that he could ride it. I let the
guy have a shot, and he wobbled for around 20-30 feet. Turns out the guy
was the owner of a popular bar there in Orlando. He put us on the guest
list with VIP and free drinks for the evening. We rode back to the car,
threw the rides in and headed to the bar. On the way into the club my
brother and I stopped and got Jessica's number so we could set up a date
with her and her twin sister. Awesome night riding, VIP and free drinks,
plus setup a date with twins.

-btw it was 80s night. That means they were playing some MJ jagur.

Link contains no nudity, but might not be safe for those at work.
www.jessicabarton.com

--
AccordNSX - Adam Coast Choppers

If I had a signature, would you forge it?
AccordNSX's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/541