Old January 5th 04, 04:08 PM
jediunicyclist

Default unicycle = chick magnet

Yeah, unicycles are definite people magnets. I'
ve actually made some good friends from that. But I definetly agree, if
you're on a roll that day and you can bust out some sick tricks, girls
will totally go for that.

--
jediunicyclist - THE Jedi From The Planet New York

What guarantee is there that the five senses, taken together, do cover
the whole of possible experience? There are gaps between the fingers;
there are gaps between the senses. In these gaps is the darkness which
hides the connection between things . . . The darkness is the source of
our vague fears and anxieties, but also the home of the Gods.
- Alan Watts, The Book
jediunicyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4370