Old August 14th 19, 06:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

Default Off Topic

Tom Kunich wrote:

Jay, all you are doing is claiming that you maintain your morals and ethics
simply by redefining when life starts.

You presume to define when human life starts in a different way (a way that makes no sense). I mean, zygotes are alive, but they're not people. Any idiot knows that. The discoloration in your toilet is alive, too, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't scrub it and flush it.

I say until you can demonstrate that you're smarter than an animal, you're an animal. Until you can live independently of someone else's human body, you're not even an animal yet.