Old March 25th 20, 12:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default Another upside of the pandemic

So, it appears I lost my drivers license during my last trudge through the airport (pull it out, put it away, pull it out put it away -- shove it in a pocket -- lost. I'm amazed I haven't lost it before). I rode into work to pickup some papers and stopped by the DMV on the way home to get a replacement. Nobody there except two employees who let me in past the ropes with my wet bike. I filled out the paperwork in two minutes and had a new license five minutes later. Awesome. I then got drenched riding home, but if I got hit by a car, I had a swanky new temporary paper license indicating my desire to donate organs, such as they are.

I was wheezing on the way home, which could be allergies or COVID, who knows. I'm loading up the phone app respirator just in case . . . "Siri says breath now." I wonder if there is an O2 saturation app.

-- Jay Beattie.