Old March 26th 20, 07:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Another upside of the pandemic

On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 22:58:40 UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 9:09:24 PM UTC-4, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 5:10:51 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

I see no posts from Jay today. That and the wheezing make me nervous.
Keep us posted, Jay.

I haven't yet dropped dead, although I'm still a little SOB and more of a cough, probably from taking a speed run up into the hills between phone conferences.

Seems like this might be a good time to take a rest from training.

I hate, hate, hate working from home. You have to find time to ride rather than commuting...

That hit me when I retired. Who would think riding would be a benefit
of working for a living?

- Frank Krygowski

Experts are saying that exercise is good but not to overdo it as it extreme or hard exercise often weakens the immune system for a while.

I hope you get over whatever you have there Jay.

Cheers