Old December 9th 03, 08:38 PM
Edward Dolan

Default ARBR has gone downhill

(Fabrizio Mazzoleni) wrote in message . com...

"Al Kubeluis" wrote in message ...

Hello Bikers,
I have practically stopped using arbr because of off topic stuff and
personal attacks and nit picking. OT has almost destroyed arbr.

I hear you, this place has gone to the dogs now that those lamer
benter types took over and ran out all us euro type roadies.

Damn it, Fab! Get back on this newsgroup! Only you know how to wake up
all the zombies snoring away here. A newsgroup without zest is dead,
and that is the one thing you know how to supply in abundance. Old
Harv will rise to your bait each and every time as will many of the
other idiots residing here. Keep up the good work even though you are
a one note Johnny!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota