Old July 27th 20, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_12_]

Default Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tescocar park

On 27/07/2020 17:18, Simon Mason wrote:

On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 9:50:53 AM UTC+1, colwyn wrote:

Luggage rack, Panniers, Rucksack, Trailer, Pockets,
If you have ever ridden a bike, you would know how to shop safely.

It's a wonder how I managed to cycle to and from work for 15 years.
I carried food, i-pod, camera, wallet, water and clothes without a bag.

You ought to have read the Highway Code, which advises against such things.

It's funny that you like citing that publication when you don't even
know what it says.