Old February 28th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc

Default King Cage - Bottle Cage Failures

On Feb 27, 1:27*pm, SMS wrote:

I think that anyone that spends $50 on a Nitto cage is as equally
idiotic as someone that buys a carbon fiber cage.

Not equal at all. Nitto = beauty = Idiot with class. CFRP = hideous
= Idiot that is trying hard to become a moron. I got my Nittos when
they were only $38 and when my 401K was going to let me retire before
I turned 85.

You know that there is no recession as long as people are buying $50
water bottle cages.

Or $900 cranksets or $500 brake calipers or $5000 plastic frames or
$2000 wheels or {insert yer favorite overpriced bike gewgaw here}.