Old June 2nd 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,uk.rec.cycling,alt.free.newsservers
Tony

Default Ah NO! Help!

I think i'd reach in the toilet, pull out some poop and rub that poop over
*all* that spunk.
Those dam wank stains!!

Barry Hughes wrote:

I've just got spunk *all* over the bathroom curtains! Does anyone know
how to get semen stains out of bronze coloured crushed velour curtains?
Please, before the wife gets home!

What should I do?

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG