Old May 30th 04, 04:05 AM
evil-nick

Default Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

Sigh, my best ideas are always already taken (Velcro was mine too
)
TheDan's shirt looks pretty cool, and that ECU website is awesome.
My only prob with the 2xMan + .5 bike shirt is that its already been
done, and I hate ripping off other people's work... I just wish
unicycle.com offered it without the massive ad on the back, just as a
straight shirt.

Murde Mental, the Canada Uni shirt is found on unicycle.com he
http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=770
I think Dan Heaton wore one in Universe 2, maybe it was someone else...

--
evil-nick - One-Wheeled Psycho!

They make them with two wheels now?
evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692