Old May 30th 04, 04:07 AM
zach_jucha

Default Ideas for next possible t-shirts?

While it is kind of stupid, it would be sweet to have a t-shirt with
like a monkey on rollerblades, a pre-homosapiens man on a skateboard,
another pre-homo sapiens man on a bmx or one of those scooters, maybe
another on a trials bike or something, and then a modern man on a uni.
If there's a good artist out there I'd buy that for sure. Just because,
come on, it's pretty sweet.

Or maybe just the monkey on rollerblades, with a caption like,
-"Rollerblades are inferior!"- or something. You know, to **** off the
rollerbladers. Wait, I guess that wouldn't really have anything to do
with unicycling... but you know it would sell... rollerbladers, what are
they thinking with those things...

--
zach_jucha - Smilemaker

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar

-I think I see way more penises then I should.-

- Dan Heaton

-God didn't give him brains but he sure gave him talent.-

- Kris Holm's friend Chris as Kris did a huge drop
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072