Old December 23rd 18, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest"

On Sunday, December 23, 2018 at 12:07:49 AM UTC, Duane wrote:

I can’t believe anyone thinks a 2500 mile wall makes any sense.

Made sense to the Chinese (The Mother of All Walls), to the Romans (many times, inter alia in Britain and Dacia), the Germans (Siegfried), the French (Maginot), the Brazilians (concha), Webster (line when he means queue).

Andre Jute
800 Words That Every Housewife Knows -- wallpaper I designed for my advertising agency's offices