Old January 2nd 19, 10:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default So who can the President fire?

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 8:59:23 PM UTC, wrote:
On Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 5:56:54 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:

Tom, I'm not so sure it was Mueller who obtained those FISA warrants; it'll bear comparing dates of the warrants with when he was appointed. But the FBI brass and a scad of DOJ staff, including Rosenstein, are certainly culpable of misleading the FISA court.

I wrote a longer reply to Andrew Muzi's post, and then scratched it. Jay knows all this stuff about Mueller coercing General Flynn by first bankrupting him and then threatening to do the same to his son but that is such commonplace prosecutorial behaviour in Federal cases, Jay doesn't care that it is vicious and unprincipled behaviour on Mueller's part, perfectly worthy of Stalin's pet prosecutor. So I just sent the shorter post. We're not going to change anyone's mind he these clowns have chosen a party-political side, and they're defending that no matter how immoral it is, and how vicious it will still become. This is the sorriest spectacle Americans have made of themselves since they impeached Bill Clinton for what should have been regarded as his private behaviour. (I said so at the time, and was howled down.) Hell, it might be worse than attempting to impeach Nixon because they didn't like him.

AJ

Judicial Watch obtained copies of the emails upon which Mueller was at least copied. If he was not the team leader at this time and since this was illegal, for Mueller to at the very least not recuse himself means that he accepted full responsibility

I read somewhere a list of officials who have to sign off on a FISA warrant request. I was first of all very senior officials, all the way up to the Attorney General and the Deputy, the Director of the CIA, etc, etc, and
a very long list for a national security matter. Those are all complicit in lying to FISA. If Mueller was on the circulation list, as a previous high official of the DOJ and the FBI Director, he should have said something.

AJ