Old June 29th 09, 12:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Photo Credit: some dumbass named "Ted"

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 04:27:08 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

Before or after?

After, dumbass. The first one was an ugly redheaded guy with a bad
attitude BEFORE the operation(s) and the second I never noticed until
(s) he came up in a conversation post operation, so I guess I am
guilty of some sexist issues in that I don't notice people as
attractive until they have at least two thirds of the female primary
attributes (we're leaving PMS and menopause out of this as
attributes). The first was a psychologist in the DC Jail, the second a
lawyer as random data points.

On second thought, the second had great legs, so I guess we're saying
fourth fifths and if he were a bike racer before, some of you may have
noticed him. Dunno.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...