Old July 23rd 12, 09:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Trevor[_7_]

Default Mountain Biking More Popular Than Ever

On 7/20/2012 11:53 PM, Mike Vandeman wrote:

If you were actually showing concern for the people dying, my first
impression would not have been that you were glorying in their deaths.
Instead, what comes to mind is a man sitting at his keyboard with a
gleeful grin on is face as he posts yet another story showing how
horrible mountain bikers are. If that is not glorying, I guess I don't
know what is.

That's in YOUR mind, not mine. So you LIED.

I see. So if you are the only person in the world that understands how
your mind works, that makes the rest of us liars because we interpret
things in a more rational way?