Old November 24th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default Trek 4 the Troops

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
. com...
Edward Dolan wrote:
Since I don't know what you are talking about, the chances are that
nobody
else does either. Why post a message if you don't want to communicate
something?

Donald Munro
Dumbass,
You presume everyone else is as dumb as you.

Edward Dolan wrote:
No one could possibly be as dumb as you who does not know how to
communicate.

Dumbass,
I only communicate with higher life forms.

Learn how to communicate or get lost! Also, learn how to edit a post so that
others can follow what is being said. Hells Bells, even I do not know what
the **** you are blathering about, you blithering idiot!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka