Old November 27th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Chris Foster

Default Trek 4 the Troops

Ed,
You are a weak minded fool. The Bush puppet masters have you
believing just what they want you too. You need to stop wasting a huge
amount of time on the NG and go investigate. Here is another example of
just what I am talking about.

Michael Faraday, one of the greatest scientists of the 19th century,
discovered what we call the "Faraday Cage" now.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage)

The skin of a Boeing airplane is made of Aluminum
(http://www.boeing.com/news/feature/a...kgrounders/777
_family_backgrounder.pdf), which BTW is a relativity good electrical
conductor.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_conductivity)

Electromagnetic waves (i.e. cell phone communications) do not pass thru a
Faraday cage, especially then the cell phone towers point at the horizon
(not up, where airplanes are at 35,000 ft)

So..... Bright boy, how did those people on Flight 93, which crashed in
Pennsylvania, make cell calls? (Some claim they used the Airphones, which
I believe)

You are about the only fool out there who doesn't not believe something
'fishy' is going on, even the FBI doesn't believe it.
http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html

PS I top posted just to **** you off

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:tIudnfr4Sv3iKvvYnZ2dnUVZ_u6dnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
. com...
Edward Dolan wrote:
Since I don't know what you are talking about, the chances are
that nobody
else does either. Why post a message if you don't want to
communicate something?

Donald Munro
Dumbass,
You presume everyone else is as dumb as you.

Edward Dolan wrote:
No one could possibly be as dumb as you who does not know how to
communicate.

Dumbass,
I only communicate with higher life forms.

I, Ed Dolan the Great, am the highest life form this earth has ever
yet seen. Sir, allow me to suggest to you that you are a freaking
idiot and an asshole. I know that no one has ever told you this about
yourself before. But that is why I am here - to tell it like it is.

Anyone who has an address name like "fat-dumbass" has got to have at
least few screws loose. Is your ass especially fat or are you just an
ordinary asshole like so many others who post to these freaking
cycling newsgroups. In any event, I would like to urge you to get your
head out of your ass - unless your brains are located in your
testicles which I suspect is the case.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka