Old May 10th 07, 09:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Danny Colyer

Default BBC4 Wednesday

POHB wrote:
Managed to catch the last 10 mins. Loved the race on Edwardian
machines.
Also liked the closing comment about how the age of the car is drawing
to an end, but bicycles will be with us forever.

If you check the BBC4 schedules, it's being repeated several times over
the next few days.
19:30 on Sunday
03:10 on Monday

I thought I spotted more than that in the paper, but that's all that's
showing on the BBC website.

I haven't watched it yet. I think I recorded it at about 03:00 this
morning.

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.