Old May 10th 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.marketplace
Dane Buson

Default lickton's gets no more business from me!

In rec.bicycles.misc SMS wrote:

Another item I've found at Lickton's are the elusive Ciussi Elite VIP
Universal Cage Mount. He charges $7.95. Harris Cyclery charges $15.95
for the same item. It's a very unique item not found in any bicycle
shop, but that's quite a difference in mark-up!

"http://www.lickbike.com/productpage.aspx?PART_NUM_SUB='3242-00'"
"http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/accessories.html"

Ah, thank you for that. I have a couple bikes with no bottle cage
mounting holes that I was wanting to fix up. These should do handily.

So, another person seduced to the dark side of Licktons.

--
Dane Buson -
"Our wines leave you nothing to hope for."