Old January 3rd 09, 06:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
knighty

Default kh crank problems need help asap

um before i get started i searched and couldnt find any ,"to the point
answers".back on topic i bought new pedals for my unicycle,i have 08 kh
moments on it,the last time i put the pedals on the insert went about
half a revoloution around on both cranks,i went to put my new pedals on
and the inserts just slip to a point i cant tighten or loosen them,being
a human i tried the angry way and just tried tighting them now one of
the pedals is stuck and i cant move it.

i took them to a bike shop and they said it would be expensive to fix
the problem and that it couldnt be fixed"somthing about pins inside the
insert being brocken or somthing"

so does any one have any ideas or has this happened again.

sorry for my spelling im in a rush and need to get answers soon.

bye

--
knighty

1-wheeled-grape

unicycles make good weapons, pedoes hate pedals... remember that.