Old July 1st 08, 02:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Street Machine - a Cautionary Tale

Peter Clinch, Medical Physics IT Officer, wrote:
Peter Grange wrote:
Like I said I'm sure he was doing his best. My point is that if the
bike has components that can be identified it gets fixed quicker.

Fair enough, but if he thinks all 559 disc wheels have 36 spokes then
that shows you that his best isn't necessarily something that lets us
pour blame purely on HPVel...

Here in the "colonies", [1] mountain bikes with 32-spoke disc brake
wheels are quite common.

[1] As Mr. Larrington likes to write.